Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Late Night

I can't fall asleep. Its now midnight. Ugh.

Its my own fault. I had a killer headache earlier this evening, so I slept from 6:30-8:30. So of course, when I went back up to bed around 10:30, I was wide awake.

Unfortunately, my headache is still lingering. And now my knees are killing me.

I may work on my book until I finally pass out. Note to Andrew: If you can't find me in the morning, I've collapsed onto the floor in fatigue.

Ah, blessed sleep: Come Soon!

9 comments:

Abigail S said...

Wish I knew if you were still awake or not. I'd call ya if you were. I'm wide awake, too! I'm so horrible.

Abigail S said...

Maybe I'll text message you. Though I don't want to wake you if you're asleep. Hmmm... What to do...

Crazy Working Mom said...

Bless your heart! I hope you feel better soon...and got some rest.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I've been plagued with headaches lately too.

Ahmed said...

Try as might to sleep early and not waste time doing random stuff...time always flies by and on average I think I don't sleep until around 1am.

Crazy Me said...

We had the same kind of night. I took a nap after work and didn't go to bed until about 3 a.m. Was sooooooo tired today.

MOM said...

Abigail:

TEXT MESSAGE ?!!!!!

Abigail S said...

~Mom~ You found me out!

Becky L said...

Golly, I havent posted for a long time!!!