Friday, April 07, 2006

what to do, what to do...

well, i thought i had a mom's group mtg today. so i got all ready, and dressed erica up in a cute new sailor-dress. [i'll share a picture later.]

but we dont have it. :-( its next week. So now i dont know what to do with my day? i was excited to go out; and erica is just so cute. i think i'm gonna look thru my baby magazines and see if there are any coupons for free pictures from somewhere, so i can get a pic of her cute dress.

so, i dont really have much to type about. well, thats a lie-- i have tons i want to share. but just not today. so, if you want something funny to read [if you havent already] you can check out my latest post at Just a Quick Question. I'm quite proud of myself for coming up with it; its quite funny. When andrew read it, he said: "you have too much time on your hands; it probably took you two hours to come up with it."

actually, i conceptualized and wrote it within five minutes. i started writing, not knowing where it would go...

2 comments:

Abigail S. said...

Hey... I added some stuff to the sidebar of JAQ?... check it out! I created an imood account for you. I'll email you your password!

Crazy Me said...

I'm off to see the question afte this.