Thursday, March 09, 2006

happy birthday!

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday, dear erica
happy birthday to you!

well, its erica's FIRST birthday. And i have lots that i wanted to write about. But i'm sick... Erica is too. We both have nasty colds. I've been taking Tylenol: Cough and Cold. But i bought the Nightime kind, not daytime. BECAUSE-- the daytime doesnt have medicine in it specificly for runny noses, but the nightime does.

i figured: 'its not gonna make me drowsy. I can handle it.' ... Well, i was wrong. I'M SO TIRED! i took a nap this afternoon while laying on the living room floor; erica just played while i snoozed. thankfully she didnt get into trouble.

[sniffle, snuffle, a-chooo!] I must go now and rekindle my affair with the tissue box.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I give my kids a pen and have them draw tatoos on my back when I am tired. I just lay there on the floor and relax as they scribble. I suppose yours a little too small for that action but something to look forward to in the future.

'liya said...

Aww happy birthday to your daughter Erica.

Looks like she had a great party and lotsa presents :D

Raj said...

Happy Birthday, Erica :D