Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A calm, lazy day


Well, with a baby, WHO KNOWS if a day will be calm! But we'll try!

erica and i have been "on the go" the past few days. We've all been so busy, doing this and that. So, today she and i are going to lock ourselves in the house. We may venture out to the porch, but thats it. We need some relaxing.

Last night, i stayed up a little bit. Well, not that late; only till 10:30 ish. i retreated down to the basement and did some writing. I aspire to be an author. So i was working on my novel-idea. but i wont share what its about-- no one will steal my plot!!

well, since today is gonna be lazy, i think i'll go. Maybe, in celebration of halloween (yes, i know its passed), i will watch a movie. what shall it be? hmm...

oh, but i do want to vaccuum today. my hubby will be proud of me if i do.

1 comment:

Crazy Me said...

Sounds like a perfect day! I love those totally free to do whatever the heck you want days. They are the best!!