Friday, September 30, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I despise my sister. See, i've been tagged (by angela), and my sister had been as well.

Unfortunately, abby found out first, so she put down her five people. and of course, she stole clairissa from me. (I'm gonna tag you anyway, Clairissa, cuz youre MY friend. Just stick your tongue out at abby.)

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

i shall tag:
JDS1000
Lindsay
Andy
Clairissa
ummm... i'm coming up short on this one. SORRY!

MY POST: it was titled "11:11 and 4400" b/c i was watching the DVD collection of season one of 'The 4400.' and by the time i finished and went to bed, it was 11:11. i dont know; for some reason i thought that was cool.

anyway. The 5th sentence was: "talk about a cry-fest."

that's hillarious!

No comments: