Thursday, August 21, 2008

So much to say... So little time



We're leaving for vacation today... going with my family. Well, all but my sister Abby. She's in Las Vegas. So totally not fair!!!


Anyway, I've been so busy. Last week was our church Day Camp. And this week I've been trying to get everything ready for the trip. Buying what needs to be bought; cleaning the house before we leave; doing laundry; packing; etc etc etc.

*Day camp was fun. I didn't actually teach any kids this year. I helped with the morning skits and song time. I love making a fool of myself on stage... though I'm glad Andrew wasn't there b/c I couldn't have done it with him watching.

*Oh oh oh, I never mentioned that Abby and I had gone to the Stephanie Myer's new book release party at Barnes and Noble. Her last book of the Twilight series -- Breaking Dawn-- came out. We're in love with the series, so we went. FANTASTIC BOOK! Phenomenal.

*Also, when I was at Abby's place, we went to a movie before going to B&N. Not just "a" movie. We went to see the newest Batman movie-- Dark Knight. Oh My Word! It was SOOOO good. Loved every minute of it. Completely. I've heard rumor that Heath Ledger might be nominated-- even win-- an Oscar for his role as Joker. Well, he would deserve it! Even though he's no longer around to accept the award, he still deserves it. Fantastic. Plus, I love Christian Bale. He's a hottie.

*As you can tell from my picture, Erica is going to start dance classes. She's SO EXCITED to be a ballerina. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Her first class is next Tuesday night.

Well, I'm off. So much to do!

3 comments:

'liya said...

I'm in the middle of reading New Moon right now, just started the series last week and have been hooked!!

Have fun on your trip :)

Anonymous said...

So cute (dance classes)! It's every little girl's dream to be a ballerina. Let us know how it goes!

Crazy Me said...

I love the series too! I didn't do the midnight release but did pick it up the next day and cruised through the book.