Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Long time, no see


So, its been quite awhile since I've shared pictures. Here we go...
*
We've recently decorated for fall. I love fall; it's my favorite season! I love Halloween! So much fun. [Yes, some people may consider me a pagan. Oh well.]
*
Erica painted a pumpkin; its a HUGE
thing! Once it dried, I drew a face on it with blue permanent marker. Its now setting outside with some other little gourds.
*
I put up a spiderweb and little spiders on our front door. [I covered the house number with a white piece of paper; I'm sure you understand my cautiousness of sharing that on the Web.] Andrew made the spiderweb a few years back, and I was surprised to actually find it still with the other decorations. Erica and I then made the spiders... Well, she didn't really help that much; just picked out the colors to use.
*
Our window is also decorated. I hung leaves around the border of the window; Erica did help me with that. A fall-colored table clothe is on the windowsill, and I have a ghost ceramic there. It has an orange light inside, and I turn it on at nighttime. I love this thing; it was my parents' while growing up. They were kind enough to let me take it.
*
The last picture then is of Erica jumping in the leaves. She's been having fun with that.

* * *

I've had a very long, tough day. I've been on this computer for almost two hours, just to "get away." I think I shall go out tomorrow night. Sound good??? Yup, sure does!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!! I like the spiderweb. And congrats on getting your laptop fixed. But I am pretty sure Erica won't be content with her toy laptop. She would most definitely want the real one. :)

'liya said...

Very cute pictures! I like the pumpkin too :D

Corinne said...

Oh, I love the pictures. Did I tell you how adorable Erica is?!! I love Halloween. The decorating and the cooler weather. Although, here in San Diego, we can only enjoy the cooler weather in the morning and again later in the evening!! I know of some people who open all the doors and windows and then put the fireplace on!! How funny is that!!

Becky L said...

raj- I'm afraid you're right; she's not gonna be content with the fake one

'liya- thanks!

corinne- Yeah, some one else who loves Fall!!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo big! Oh my goodness, I hardly recognized her. We are painting pumpkins this week, too; messy hands (and bodies!) here we come!

--Debbie

Becky L said...

debbie- yeah, Erica painted "a la buff"

Anonymous said...

Great job, girls! :)

I love that smile.