Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm back! I made a snack!

[Erica has a book called "A Splendid Friend Indeed." Great book for kids to read about making friends. ANYWAY, one line in it is "I'm back! I made a snack!"]


I've been absent for awhile. Is it already Thursday???

I recently pitched my computer and now have a laptop. Its great; but I'm still getting used to it. This keyboard is especially tricky to get the hang of. So, I apologize for any typos. I'll try to do spellcheck.

Have you noticed the moon this week? Yes, it is a full moon. I didn't even have to look up to tell; my daughter's changed behavior was proof enough. Example: I had her at Walmart Tuesday night. Normally shopping is eventful, but not terrible. Well, she was going crazy. She was stomping around [yes, stomping] and grunting like she was possessed. It was just horrible, horrible, horrible! When we left and came out to the parking lot, I looked up in the sky, and indeed the moon was perfectly round.

It's been a difficult week, to say the least. I'm trying to be a bit lenient and not be too hard on her, but its difficult.

5 comments:

Raj said...

Hmm, it took me sometime to get used to the laptop keyboard too. I always got confused between "End" and "Del".

I am not sure about the full moon causing people to behave differently. Probably because I have never observed any changes in people around that time :)

Nikki Neurotic said...

Might explain some behaviors at work...stupid moon.

Corinne said...

Hey there! And, yes, the moon does crazy things to little munchkins!! Mine included! Hope your weekend goes well!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I too recently pitched my computer and now use the laptop full time. I do like that it takes up very little space. In the nexy year or two the goal is to get a new Dell laptop, as Rob gets discounted Dells through his company. :o)