Thursday, June 14, 2007

A funny post

I was recently at Toni's blog, and she had this amazingly funny post...


13 Reasons a mother could handle jail, unlike Paris Hilton
1.) 23 hours a day of solitude? All alone? Ahhhhh...
2.) No vacuuming!
3.) Someone brings you meals!
4.) Get to eat said meal without getting up to assist anyone else??? Heaven!
5.) You don't have to fix the meal, or clean up afterwards!
6.) No laundry to wash, dry, fold or put away!
7.) Get to take a shower without a toddler critiquing you.
8.) No makeup? Would have a glow when I left!
9.) You can sleep all day.
10.) No dusting.
11.) Comfy jail house 'uniform'.
12.) No mopping!
13.) Apparently Paris is worried about using the bathroom on front of people- a Mom could do it~ when was the last time you got to potty all by yourself??

6 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Hey! That's mine! ;)

Glad you liked it!

Nikki Neurotic said...

I have trouble with the potty thing...when I used to babysit I'd dread having to use the bathroom while the baby was awake.

Becky L said...

toni- yes, I found it extremely hillarious!

anon- BLASTED! i finally took off word verification b/c its a pain in the butt. But now blog-spam has found me again. ARGGG!

Silverneurotic- actually, what I dread more is using the potty when she's sleeping. b/c i'm afraid that the sound of the flushing will wake her up

'liya said...

Did you change the colour of your template recently? I just realized it's purple and not pink like before.

Becky L said...

'liya- its been "lilac" purple for awhile. But its been making me sick to look at lately. So I decided to go with a darker purple

Abigail S said...

This made me laugh my a** off! Thank you to Toni and Becky!