Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

[Quick sidenote: I think I'm going to get rid of the word verification now under my comments. So, whenever you now choose to leave a comment (as a blogger or non-blogger), you wont have to enter those silly letters. But, if i start getting spam-comments again, i'll have to start using it again.]

I have a favor to ask of my blogger-readers. Could you follow this link and look at the pictures. My sister [Abby] and I are trying to pick a photo of the two of us to put in the sidebar of Just Another Quick Question. Which do you like the most?

Aside from that, I don't have much to say. Well, nothing that is paragraph upon paragraph in length. So, I suppose I will give short little random updates...

-- Erica has been grumpy lately. I'm not really sure why. And the tough part of it is that it's mainly at night, when I'm already worn out from the day. I wish I knew what was wrong w/ her. I need patience in dealing with it. I'm trying to look at it like this-- there are times when I'm grouchy and unhappy, so I shouldn't begrudge her for the same attitudes.

-- Hubby is starting up softball season. He's in a small league, maybe just ten different teams from around the same area. So far, its just practices, no games. It's tough having him gone some weeknights, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. But I will admit, I am looking fwd to the actual games. The past three seasons, I've attended most of the games. The first year was pre-Erica, and so I could really watch and cheer on the team. When Erica was under 1 y/o it was a bit tougher to watch the games, but I still caught most of it. Last year, she was always on the run, so I didn't see much. I'm afraid this year will be the same, if not worse. But, I'm still looking fwd to it.

-- Abby came to visit Thursday night thru Saturday morning. It was so nice. I love my sister tremendously.

-- Saturday I took Erica to an egg-hunt. It was so cold that it started snowing [though not much]. She was miserable. As soon as her age group was done, we ran to the car.

-- Easter was okay, though tiring. [Isn't that how all holidays are?] In the morning, we went to church @ 8:00 for a big breakfast time. It was nice; breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. After the service, we got home around 11 and Erica took a short nap. Then we went to my MIL/FIL's house for a visit. Then we went to my parents' house.

-- I took some pictures and I'll post them soon. Promise!

7 comments:

'liya said...

I like the picture where you're play fighting each other, or the one where you're standing back to back :D

節約ママ said...

I like the oval shaped picture with you and your sis standing back to back:-)

Nikki Neurotic said...

Maybe the cold weather is getting to Erica? I know it's gotten my grumpy a lot, especially since I know that it's suppose to be a lot warmer this time of year! Or, perhaps she misses her Daddy being around when he's at his practices?

Becky L said...

liya and hipmommy- thanks for the input

silverneurotic- you know, that really could be it. She'd spent lots of time playing outside when it was warm... and now she's cooped up inside.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I like the oval back to back one! :)

Mama of 2 said...

I like the picture in the oval.

As for a grumpy kid...I have one of those too. And it's mainly at night as well so I hear you on the exhausted part.

I will wish us both luck in that department.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I missed the part about no word verification in the first read through! Hooray! I HATE wv!! It stinks...it always takes me two or three times to get it right.