Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh the PAIN!

I'm in so much pain. I don't know what happened. Must have pulled a muscle or something.

My lower back is killing me. I can hardly walk. Sitting is killer. Trying to get from sitting to standing is pure torture.

I tried doing some Pilates moves to loosen up my back, but that was insane. Didn't help at all b/c I couldn't even do any of it.

And I have a million things to do today. So sad.

You can skip this and go to the previous butterfly post.
Its much more entertaining.

4 comments:

'liya said...

I'm going to join in your pain, my neck is killing me, I think I slept wrong, now I can't turn my head to the side :(

Anonymous said...

All you people need to go to the gym!!!! It helps!!!!! :)

Quit ur complainin'!!

I'm just playing... sorta! :P

P.S. It's 3:30 am and I don't know what I'm saying.. Zzzzzzz...

Anonymous said...

Oww! I've had that happen to me before-perhaps it's from the position you slept in? That seems to be the number one culprit for my back issues.

Don Mills Diva said...

That sucks Becky - hope you feel better soon!