Monday, January 14, 2008

SO SICK!!!

Okay, so quite awhile ago, I was anemic. Tired all the time, lack of energy, light headedness. Well, all that is back again. Added to the fact that my hands keep going numb. Not a good thing.

I've finally decided that I NEED to go to the Dr.

I also have a nasty throat. My tonsils have red splotches on them. I'm REALLY hoping I didn't get my sister sick. [She was visiting Sunday and we shared a drink.] She's had strep throat many times over the past months. So I'm guessing maybe she actually gave it to me.

I wanna curl up in my bed and just drift away. Ugghh.

7 comments:

sem* said...

Check out Google Reader. = D

your sis said...

I'm gonna be SOOO pissed if you got me sick!

Pray for my car. It's sick. I almost thought I wasn't going to make it home last night. I was seriously contemplating turning around and going back to your place while I was still on 222.

Anywho, car's going to the dr tomorrow. I'm hoping they say it's just the cold weather getting to the engine.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Ugh, hope you start feeling better soon!

Corinne said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. No fun being sick, especially when you have a little one to take care of.

Raj said...

Ah, thats sad!

I am sick too! Am sneezing uncontrollably. :(

Becky L said...

Thanks for all your concerns!

Becky, Mom, Mommy, Hey you, said...

I hope you feel better soon..

Now you go lay down and make the hubby take care of you ALL night...