Monday, January 14, 2008

SO SICK!!!

Okay, so quite awhile ago, I was anemic. Tired all the time, lack of energy, light headedness. Well, all that is back again. Added to the fact that my hands keep going numb. Not a good thing.

I've finally decided that I NEED to go to the Dr.

I also have a nasty throat. My tonsils have red splotches on them. I'm REALLY hoping I didn't get my sister sick. [She was visiting Sunday and we shared a drink.] She's had strep throat many times over the past months. So I'm guessing maybe she actually gave it to me.

I wanna curl up in my bed and just drift away. Ugghh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Google Reader. = D

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be SOOO pissed if you got me sick!

Pray for my car. It's sick. I almost thought I wasn't going to make it home last night. I was seriously contemplating turning around and going back to your place while I was still on 222.

Anywho, car's going to the dr tomorrow. I'm hoping they say it's just the cold weather getting to the engine.

Nikki Neurotic said...

Ugh, hope you start feeling better soon!

Corinne said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. No fun being sick, especially when you have a little one to take care of.

Raj said...

Ah, thats sad!

I am sick too! Am sneezing uncontrollably. :(

Becky L said...

Thanks for all your concerns!

Becky said...

I hope you feel better soon..

Now you go lay down and make the hubby take care of you ALL night...