Friday, November 16, 2007

Cute Comments

First, I'd like to say: I'M SO SORRY! I've been gone for so long. Things have just been so busy. [Interesting pattern I've been having-- blog for 3 weeks, take a week off; blog for 3 weeks, take a week off. Hmmm...]


Erica has been saying so many funny and cute things. And I need to archive them before I forget. I've already forgotten some of them, which is unfortunate. Here's some of them--

*Daddy not my best friend anymore. [We were out shopping, and he wouldn't hold her hand. So funny; I laughed and laughed]

*The monster gonna get us! [We've been watching Monsters Inc, and she loves it. She's not scared of monsters; she thinks of them more like you would a fairy. But she likes to imagine stories about them. So cute.]

*Maybe... [Okay, this isn't as easy to explain. Its just cute (I think) that she's always adding "maybe" to what she says. "We go outside maybe; maybe Daddy home soon; etc"]

*Bop to the top! [I've been obsessed with High School Musical. One morning when she woke up, she just started singing that.]

*"Christmas Bells, Christmas Bells, Ring on Christmas day!" [She's learning some songs, and sings them all the time. So cute.]

Oh, I'm having trouble remembering them. There have been so many! Ugh.


[Update]
*Where is my supersuit!?! [She likes watching 'The Incredibles.' And the one guy says that at the end. So funny when she says it.]

No comments: