Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why do dentists insist on conversation?

Truly, I do not understand. Why does the dentist want to carry on a conversation with you WHILE your teeth are being cleaned? How am I supposed to answer when there's stuff in my mouth?

This was my first dentist trip since Erica was only a few months old. Yes, yes, I know. I'm a slacker. It's not that I'm scared of dentists; far from it. But, Andrew's work had changed dental insurance, and we couldn't find any of the information for the new company until just recently.

My teeth are mostly fine. No cavities. I just need to floss more. I knew that was coming. But I'm quite good with brushing. I had read in one of my parents' magazines that you're supposed to brush for three minutes each time you brush your teeth. So, that's what I do. Now I just need to add flossing.

3 comments:

'liya said...

Congrats on your new car :D

My dentist never shuts up too, but I like her, she's very sweet!

Crazy Me said...

I hate flossing too.

Corinne said...

You are so funny! It is so true, though, dentist's like never shut up and I, of course, like to talk and I WANT to answer, but, well, you know!! Have a great Friday!! :)