Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Pictures

[Just a quick question-- Does anyone have trouble viewing my new blog template? Its coming up perfectly on my computer. But when I used Hubby's computer, the sidebar was all the way at the bottom. Hmmm...]


I recently added new pictures. You can check them out at your own leisure.

Also, seeing as today is September 11th, I'd like to direct your attention to some essays at Cathy's Place. She's holding a contest for the 'best' essay. [I have one there too. If you feel so led to vote for me, that would be swell.] Bloggers were challenged to reflect on how events of Sept 11, '01 affected their lives. What I wrote there is totally true: I probably wouldn't be married or have a child if those plane crashes never happened. [Did I pique your interest? You'll have to go read my essay, b/c I'm not gonna repost it here.]

So, I've really been 'out-of-it' lately. I'm not sure what the deal is. Its starting to bug me; and I'm getting all hypochondriac about it, thinking I must have some life-altering disease or something. I'd tell you my symptoms, but that may be a tad-bit TMI.

4 comments:

Crazy Me said...

Your daughter is so darn cute!

Abigail S said...

Thanks for including that link to Just Another Quick Question...
Especially since we have a new template there!!

Anonymous said...

Your site is loading fine for me. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

Looks good to me!

Erica is growing up!