Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What a day?!?

Update about last night [or rather, early morning]: I started watching a movie but then was afraid the noise would wake up Andrew and Erica. So I switched to reading. I was up until 2

Surprisingly, I'm not very tired.

Today, my MIL watched Erica for a bit so that I could get some work done. I'm going to be helping out w/ a children's day camp Aug 13-17 and hence, there is lots to do.

For lunch, I ate some leftover watermelon. Well, I'm thinking it was not a wise choice-- most likely spoiled. Yeah, my tummy hasn't been agreeing with me.

About an hour ago, I was looking in the mirror and noticed a spot along my jawline. I hadn't noticed earlier b/c my hair is normally covering it. I was a bit nervous. Two years ago, I had a mole on my arm removed and it was some type of melanoma. The Dr didn't cut it as deep as he should have, and told me just to keep an eye on it. Well, there's a freckle now at that same spot, but he doesn't think anything of it. I'm going to find another dermatologist.

ANYWAY, back to my face. I don't remember this mole being there, and definitely not as big as it is now. Andrew can't recall either if its new or has been there. He told me to look through pictures-- BUT WHO TAKES PICTURES OF THEIR JAWBONE? I've tried looking but have not been lucky so far.

Moving on...

Good news: I won a free template from Splat Designs! I can't believe it-- I was really hoping that I'd win, but didn't think it would happen. So, expect to see massive changes to my blog.

Lately I've been wondering whether to quit blogging. This is yet another affirmation to keep going. How wonderful!?!?!

5 comments:

Crazy Me said...

Don't quit blogging! Take a break if you need to but don't quit!!

Anonymous said...

Don't quit blogging!! It's how I can keep up to date with what's going on in your life!!!

Becky L said...

crazy me & lindsay- oh, don't worry. I don't think I'll ever actually quit. I've made it 2 years-- thats quite an accomplishment.

Sometimes there are lulls between my entries, but that's mainly just due to how busy things get. But I always come back :-)

I have too much fun blogging. And its wonderful to look back on memories and to remember Erica growing up. [Much easier than making a scrapbook!]

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

Hey Becky....
Email me again if you have already! My email is being a PAIN IN THE BOOTY and I am not getting them all!
Lindsay- Splat

Becky L said...

lindsay- I had emailed you, but I'll do it again; no problem!