Friday, December 02, 2005

YESSSSS!!!!!

The Apprentice is down to the final TWO! and Randal is one of them!

I've been addicted to The Apprentice this season. (NOT martha stewart version-- thats just dumb.) I never watched the first season. The second season, andrew and i both watched. last season, i rarely ever watched. This season, i'm ALL ABOUT IT!

and Randal is primarily the reason. (dont read anything into that! i'm happily married!!) I want to see him win. For two reasons:
1) He really is the best one. Ever since the first episode, i knew he had to win. He is such a nice guy. Genuinely... I've never seen him act like a jerk. Also, he is great at everything. He hardly ever makes mistakes. He's a good leader AND a good follower. But really, he comes up with great ideas and knows how to carry them out.
2) This season, someone from another ethnic group needs to win. Season One: white guy. Season Two: White guy. Season three: white girl. Donald Trump will get really criticized if its another white person again-- the other person still in it is a girl, and at least she's not blonde. but still...

So, randal is gonna win. He's got lots of great qualities. but really, what i like the most is that he's NICE! everyone else talks smack about the others. they always put the others down and make fun of them. He's never done that. and that is really REALLY something to respect. [It just occured to me also, i dont think anyone has ever talked smack about him... cuz there's nothing to make fun of! He's never done anything really stupid.]

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE LIVE SEASON FINALE!
[i think its in two weeks.]

6 comments:

PJ said...

I really like the way he supported Rebecca this week instead of taking over. I'm looking forward to the finale as well, should be the best ever.

Crazy Me said...

I have never been able to get into this show which is surprising because I usually LOVE reality tv. Go figure. Hope your guy wins!

'liya said...

You know what, I've never even seen it once.. I don't know why..

:S

Abigail S. said...

I'm happy for you, Becky!

FU said...

i noticed the black guy too!

i was like..woah Trump has gone all UN on us...

:)

Raj said...

I'm still waiting for the 4th season to be shown here :(